We were tasked by The Health Lottery to undertake a retail POS installation of new play stands throughout the UK. This was part of a broader marketing campaign to launch their new 50p Quick Pick game.
To maximise immediate ticket purchasing by target market and so generate income for the client.
The 12-day project consisted of 25,637 POS elements across 18,873 stores. This utilised our in-depth understanding of warehouse management and The Health Lottery’s store estates.
Full training was provided to field installation teams, ensuring operations ran as smoothly as possible upon transfer of stock to each individual store.
- Collation and distribution of 25,637 separate elements of POP fixtures
- Schedule each installation teams’ journey plan to 18,873 stores
- Site 25,637 POS elements into specified stores, including pavement signs and three types of play stations.
- Merchandise each play station with play cards and pens
- Photograph each completed installation and upload to bespoke client portal
The result was an eye-catching retail POS installation, helping to both spread awareness and engage consumers as part of an integrated national marketing campaign by The Health Lottery
100% compliance against client brief
CJ’s did a stunning job, against a backdrop of huge demands and short time frames.Sales Director, The Health Lottery.